Monday, January 12, 2009

Finally Starting a BLOG

Well after much debate with myself in deciding to do this or not, I finally bit the bullet and set my blog up. My fav sister in law keeps raving about how cool blogging is so i guess i will finally see how i like it :) thanks Maile. Well about me, I served a mission in the Maryland Baltimore area speaking Spanish. A lot of people are surprised that there are actually a large group of latin population out there. That was a great two years spent learning and working hard. I love the Spanish or i should say Hispanic culture and food. I still keep up on my language and try to learn the new trends in speaking and other terms. My latest has been learning medical terminology. I am living in a town home with a pretty quiet roommate, that is about a mile away from my parents house. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow finally!!! :-) Your blog is awesome!! I am really impressed! Now you just have to actually use it! LOL
    ASH

    ReplyDelete