Sunday, April 10, 2011

Getting ready for a transition can leave you feeling like youre on a Teeder Todder!!!!

Well I am packing up and getting ready to move up to Oregon for a few months, and then off to South Dakota for a short time as well. I am excited and not wantin to go at the same time. I remember on the mission we would always say that change is good, and that the most constant is change. With out change I dont think that we would be able to learn, grow, or become better as a people or individuals. My mom will yet again be receiving a phone call on mothers day, and I wont be a part of the family vacations this summer. But that is ok!! I am excited to get away, earn some money and have a good time. Act as if I have a clean slate and nothing can hold me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment