Wednesday, May 6, 2009

In the City of Brotherly Love















Well I thought maybe it is time to finally update my blog. it has been a good while. I am in the Great city of Philadelphia PA. I arrived out here about the 21st of April and started to Sell Security Systems for APX Alarm. It is fun to see and talk to a ton of people. There seems to be a dog at every door and in about every shape and size. It is very quite interesting really. In this Picture is Kelly Rawlings. We were walking downtown to come and see the liberty bell. In the convention field next to this building there was a protest going on for Gay rights. it was really interesting to see this but the funny thing was, When we walked by, there was a guy that walked past me and apparently checked me out. Not something i would think would normally happen even since it was sunday and we had just came from Stake Confrence with the broadcast with the Prophet.
We then went on a tour of Independence Hall and saw the birth of this great American Gov't. It is great to be out here and seeing the new things. Loving life and loving the job

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you were selling alarm systems for APX! Wow I guess I assumed that you were doing something for the Hospital. That is what Rob is doing too! Well he is a Tech not a sellsman. That is so weird! Anyway! I will talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You saw the birth of the Gov't.... EWWWW that must have been pretty gross. Hope you washed your hands and put acid in your eyes, cause man... you aint gettin that image out of your mind anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete